- Check that the AC and DC power supplies to the solar inverter are connected simultaneously, and that the and indicators are steady green or blink slowly for more than 3 minutes.
- The DC power supply meets the startup conditions (at least 200V).
Step1. Turn OFF the AC and DC switch, and wait until all indicators on the solar inverter panel turn off.
Step 2. Complete the following operations within 3 minutes:
- Turn ON the AC switch and wait until the indicator blinks.
- Turn OFF the AC switch and wait until all indicators on the solar inverter panel turn off.
- Turn ON the AC switch and wait until all LED indicators on the inverter panel blink and turn off after about 30s.
Step 3. Wait until the three indicators on the inverter panel blink green quickly and then blink red quickly, indicating that the password has been restored.
Step 4. Reset the password within 10 minutes. (If no operation is performed within 10 minutes, all parameters of the solar inverter remain the same as those before the reset.)
- Wait until the indicator blinks.
- Obtain the initial WLAN hotspot name (SSID) and initial password (PSW) from the label on the side of the solar inverter to connect to the app.
- On the login page, set a new login password and log in to the app.