The Physical Layout displays the logical view and physical layout of PV modules in a plant to monitor energy yield at PV module level (each module requires an optimizer). The Physical Layout can be generated automatically or manually.
You have logged in to the management system as an installer.
Before creating the Physical Layout PV optimizer search function should be performed:
- On the Home page choose the Plant to which you want to add the Physical Layout:
- Choose Device Management
- Click on Optimizer Search > Confirm. Please, note that the action should be performed during the sunny day.
After optimizers search successfully finished, you can create the Physical Layout manually or automatically.
To create the Physical Layout automatically:
Take a picture of the Huawei Physical Layout Template
*Check that the SN labels of the Smart PV Optimizers have been attached to the Huawei physical layout template.
- In the Layout tab page of a plant, click Click to Upload to upload a layout diagram.
- Click Generate Layout to generate a physical layout diagram.
- In the Result preview dialog box, click Save to save the generated physical layout diagram.
- (Optional) If some QR codes are not recognized, manually bind the optimizers.
- In the Physical Layout area, click the saved layout diagram.
- On the Layout Configuration page, drag the optimizers in the Device List area on the left to the PV modules that are not successfully bound.
To create the Physical Layout manually:
- In the Physical Layout area, click Click to Create.
- On the Layout Configuration page, drag the diagram elements on the left to the design area based on the plant drawing.
- Set the parameters based on actual conditions.
- Click Save. The created device diagram element is displayed in the view area.
- Click a device diagram element and set device attribute values in the Device Attribute area.
- After the diagram element is created, drag the optimizer in the Device List area to the corresponding diagram element position for binding.
- Click . The physical layout diagram is created successfully.