This section describes how to obtain device logs for device analysis and maintenance.
- You have logged in to the NetEco 1000S as the installer.
- You have added a device to the NetEco 1000S and the device state is normal.
- Choose Maintenance > Device Maintenance from the main menu.
- Click the Device Log, or Optimizer Log tab.The Device Log, or Optimizer Log window is displayed.
- Select a device in the device list, and click Obtain.When Finish is displayed in the Execution Status column, device logs are synchronized to the NetEco 1000S.
- Click Download the log in the Log File column to download the device log file to the local PC.
You can filter out the list of target devices by device name or plant name.
You can click in the Operation column to stop obtaining device logs.