This section describes how to query and export the performance data of a device. You can set query criteria to obtain the required performance data.
- You have logged in to the NetEco 1000S as the installer or guest user who has been assigned the historical data query permissions.
- Choose Historical Data > Performance Data from the main menu.
- Choose a plant to be queried in the navigation tree on the left.
- Set query conditions in the operation display area, and then click Query.All qualified performance data is displayed on one or more pages.
- Or choose a certain device on the left panel > set the date > select view (table or graph) > click on Gear icon and set parameters you want to display > Query
The performance data are stored on NetEco with periods as below:
- 5-minute data of the EMIs is saved for one year;
- 5-minute data of other devices is saved for one month;
- data collected on a 15-minute basis is saved for two years;
- data collected by day, month, year or total is saved for 20 years.