This section describes how to check device license status on the Device License Management page. When the license files are about to expire or have expired, or the I-V curve function needs to be enabled for devices, you can apply for and update the licenses in a timely manner to ensure that the I-V curve function can be used properly.
Before starting the I-V curve scanning, you need to load the corresponding device licenses.
- Choose from the main menu.
- On the License Information tab page, enter the Device name, Plant name, and Device SN, or select License status, and click Search.
- On the License Application tab page, click Export All or select the devices for which you want to apply for licenses, and click Export Selected. After exporting the application form, send it to system administratortechnical support engineers to apply for a license file.
- After you got the license file, on the License Loading tab click Upload License to upload license files.
- After the license files are uploaded successfully, click Load All to load the licenses for all devices. Alternatively, select the devices for which licenses need to be loaded and click Load Selected to load the licenses for the selected devices.
- During the loading, click Stop Loading to stop all loading tasks. If you select the loading tasks to be stopped and then click Stop Loading, the selected tasks will be stopped.