Notification rules enable O&M personnel to email notifications about concerned alarms so that they can handle alarms in real time.
- You have Installer account.
- The alarm push rule takes effect only for newly reported alarms. If an alarm has been reported to the SmartPVMS before the push rule takes effect, no notification email will be sent.
- When a new alarm that meets the push rule is reported to the SmartPVMS, the push rule is triggered immediately to send an email to the specified users.
- If the time zone of the recipient is different from that of the server, the alarm generation time in the email is displayed based on the time zone of the server.
- By default, the rules are sorted by the enabled and disabled states, and the rules in the same state are sorted by update time in descending order.
- A maximum of 1000 notification rules can be created.
2. On the Push Settings page, click Add
3. In the Add Rule dialog box, set the rule as prompted and Click Save.
- Deleting a rule: You can select a redundant rule from the rule list and click Delete to reduce the rule maintenance workload.
- Enabling/disabling a rule: You can select a rule that is not used temporarily from the rule list and click Disable. To use a disabled rule, select the rule and click Enable.Backing up, collecting statistics on, and reviewing rules, and modifying rules in batches: You can click Export on the rule page to export rules and back up, review, and collect statistics on the rules. If you need to modify rules in batches, you can modify the rules in batches in the exported rule file. Then, click Import on the rule page to import the modified rule file.