After the communication between the device and the system recovers, you can create a data synchronization task to synchronize data to ensure the integrity of the plant data.
You have the permission for Business Configuration.
- Choose Data Recovery page is displayed. The
- Under the root node in the left pane, select device.
- Optional: Select the device type.
- Select the time range for supplementary collection.
In the customize mode the time range can't exceed 91 days.
- Click Create Tasks.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.
The synchronization progress of the device is updated in the right pane.
You can perform the following operations on the Synchronize Data page: query the task, re-collect the data and cancel data collection.
- To view the status of supplementary collection tasks, select the device under the root node on the left.
Specify the time range for supplementary collection.
- Click Query Tasks.
You can re-collect the data that is in the Canceled or Failed state.
In the supplementary collection task list, select the Canceled or Failed state and click Retry.
- If you want to cancel the recovering task, In the supplementary collection task list, select the task whose progress does not reach 100% and click Cancel.