If the collected device running data is incorrect, you can use the data repair function to correct the data.
You have the Business Configuration permission.
- In the right pane, click the Data Repair tab.
- Click Export Repair Data
- In the dialog box that is displayed, select devices and the time period, and then click Next.
The data of a maximum of 10 devices can be exported at a time, and the time span cannot exceed three months.
- Select the signal points to be repaired and click OK.
- Open the data export file and correct the signal data.
- Click Create Repair Task.
- In the dialog box that is displayed, click Upload and select the file whose data has been corrected in 4.
- Select the checkbox of the statement (This operation will directly modify equipment data and may affect the accuracy of plant statistics and report data. Ensure that you have obtained authorization from the owner.) and click OK.