You can create report export rules on the NetEco 1000S to export a customized historical data report. There are two types of the report: Summary Data report (yield, PR, income, availability etc.) and Detailed Data report (daily energy, active and reactive power, PV and grid voltages, currents etc).
You have logged in to the NetEco 1000S.
- Choose Overview > Report.
- Click Create Report on the Report tab page.
- Enter Report Name, choose Data Type and Time range, choose the Plant
- Choose needed data below in the Select Indexes tab.
- Set parameters and click OK.
- Click in the Operation column to execute the report export rules to export the corresponding report.
When the execution progress is 100%, you can choose to open or save the exported report at the bottom of the browser.
- Click in the Operation column to edit the report export rules to meet the latest management requirements.
- Click in the Operation column to delete the redundant report export rules to ensure that the server has sufficient memory and runs properly.