After you perform Setup Wizard for SL, you can log in to the NetEco 1000S and connect the corresponding device to the target PV plant so that you can manage and monitor the device on the NetEco 1000S.
- You have logged in as the installer.
- Devices access NetEco 1000S through SmartLogger. SmartLogger and NetEco 1000S must be in the same time zone. For details on how to set the time zone of SmartLogger, see Change time zone or Smart Logger User Manual.
- You have set the IP address of NetEco 1000S on the web page of the SmartLogger. For detailed operations, see Smart Logger User Manual.
- You have obtained the authentication passwords of the SmartLogger and NetEco 1000S and the SN of the SmartLogger.
- You have created the target plant. For detailed operations, see Creating a PV Plant.
Go to the Monitor > select the Plant on the left panel > Add Device
- Click on Add Device > enter the SN of the device > OK
- To Delete the Device from the plant click on the rubbish bin icon Delete Device > Confrim