The Grid Overvoltage alarm (ID 2034) often occurs during the day:
The grid voltage exceeds the higher threshold or the high voltage duration has lasted for more than the value specified by HVRT.
- Cross-section of the AC line is insufficient
Check the cross-section and all contacts near the inverter and distribution board. Turn off the inverter and measure voltage on the inverter AC terminal and on other end of the cable line in the distribution box.
- Bad contacts in the point of connection in distribution box or on the inverter AC terminals.
Check the circuit breaker terminals, inverter terminals and if possible measure temperature of connection points with thermal camera. Please, note that using cable lugs with different material from the cable leads to corrosion and it can cause bad contact.
- Hight voltage in the grid due to many solar plants connected to the same transformer
Contact your grid operator to regulate the voltage on the transformer.
- Low thresholds of the HVRT and OV protection.
You can modify the settings in the inverter. Follow steps next steps.
Changing this values without grid operator premission can cause damage of other equipment connected to the same grid.
You have logged in under installer account.
- Set the Number of Q-U characteristic curve points to 6 > adjust values of these six points below if needed > click Set