This section describes how to obtain the inverter patrol report to help technical support engineers learn the running counter values and state of health (SOH) of inverters and to provide reference for device maintenance and exception location.
- You have logged in to the NetEco 1000S as the installer.
- You have added a device to the NetEco 1000S and the device state is normal.
- Choose Maintenance > Device Maintenance from the main menu.
- Click the Inverter Patrol tab. The Inverter Patrol tab page is displayed.
You can filter out the list of target devices by device name or plant name.
- Select the target inverter in the device list and click Start Patrolling or in the Operation column > OK.
You can click Stop Patrolling above the device list to stop the patrol task.
- Select the target inverter for which a patrol report has been generated and click Batch Download Report. Or click Download the report or in the Patrol report column to download the patrol report to the local PC.