This section describe how to connect and set the DTSU666-H on Smartlogger3000.
Below you can find the position where the meter should be installed. Usually it can be installed on the main power cable before the load and inverter connected to it:
Please, double check that all three current transformers installed in one direction and the arrow align with the Load direction. Check all voltage wires are connected from the same phase as current transformer. Below ou can find schematic how to connect the DTSU666-H:
- Connect the DTSU666-H with Smartlogger3000
Export+import meter: used for grid-tied point control. Each array allows only one export+import meter to be connected.
Production meter: PV output meter. Multiple production meters can be connected.
Consumption meter: load consumption meter. Multiple consumption meters can be connected. External production meter: third-party PV output meter. Multiple external production meters can be connected.
When there are strong electromagnetic disturbances, which may affect communication, a shielded cable (with two twisted signal conductors) should be used and shield should be grounded.The termination resistance (R=120...150Ω) must be installed on the meter side if specified in the installation manual for the meter.
- Log in as admin to the WebUI > Select the Settings tab > Comm. Param. > choose RS485 > set Protocol to Modbus > set the parity and baud rate accordingly with the power meter instruction > Submit
The default settings for DTSU666-H are:
- Protocol: Modbus
- Baud rate: 9600
- Address: 11
- Parity: none
- Click the Maintenance tab > choose Device Mgmt. > Connect Device > click Add Devices. In the displayed dialog box, set Device Type > Power Meter, Comm. protocol to Modbus RTU, Port number where the meter is connected, and specify Address correctly (11 by default), as shown in the following figure:
The SmartLogger3000 can connect to multiple power meters with DL/T645 protocol. Ensure that the addresses of the power meters are not duplicate.
- Choose Monitoring > Power Meter > select Meter > go to Running Param. tab > select the power meter type DTSU666-H > Submit
If there is no Running Param. tab, it means that the meter can't be detected by Smart Logger:
- check if the communication cable connected correctly to A and B terminals
- check if the baud rate of the COM port and the meter is the same
- check if the shield of the communication cable is grounded
- remove the communication cable from the meter and check if voltage around 0.5V presist
- In the same window go to Running Info tab and check the device status and the value that the meter is reading are correct: