This document presents the steps needed to be follow in order to upgrade Smartlogger3000 software using Fusion Solar App.
- The bottom-layer driver software of the SmartLogger3000 can be upgraded over the mobile phone app plus USB.
- In order to upgrade the Smartlogger3000 using Fusion Solar App, an USB flash drive is mandatory to be used.
1. Copy the upgrade package “SmartLogger3000_bsp.zip” provided by Photomate’s engineers (SmartLogger 3000 Firmware) from the PC to the root directory of the USB flash drive.
2. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port on the Smartlogger (the port supports security protection mechanism), enable Wi-Fi and then start the Fusion Solar App on the mobile phone.
By default, the WLAN function of the SmartLogger3000 is OFF in idle state. To enable the WLAN function, hold down the RST key for 1 second.
3. After accessing the device, follow the screenshots below: