This document describes the steps needed to be followed in order to setup the export limitation on SUN2000 inverters.
- Smart Meter is mandatory to be connected on inverter’s COM port.
- Add the Smart Meter into inverter’s menu via FusionSolar application (Device Maintenance > Add Device > Select the supported power meter from list (only specific smart meters can be used in export limitation scenario) - you can find on the last pages of this documents compatibility between inverters and smart meters.
Login with Fusion Solar application as an Installer (default password is 00000a) > Power Adjustment tab > Grid-tied point control:
Grid-tied point control > Active Power > Control Mode > Choose the Control mode based on the limitation requested by the grid operator:
- Unlimited - Inverter output power is not limited. The inverter can export unlimited power to the grid.
- Grid connected with zero power - The output power of inverter is supplied only to the local load, but not to the power grid.
- Inverter supplies power limited based on the setting of Maximum grid feed-in power to the power grid.
- if there is only one SUN2000 in the installation, set the closed-loop controller only to Inverter.
- if multiple SUN2000s are cascaded, set this parameter to S-Dongle/Smartlogger.
- Total power - The inverter is limiting the total feed-in power based on all the phases combined, which means the combined production minus the combined consumption.
- Single-phase Power - Each phase will be limited to 1/3 of the configured site limit, which means the feed-in power is the sum of the production minus the consumption of each phase.